RFP Upload Checklist
This RFP Upload is for General Service RFPs ONLY. Pursuant to 13-1-99(A), Professional Service procurements are excluded from going through State Purchasing.
Please obtain the following before you attempt to submit your procurement request:
- RFP Title.
- Will the Award be Agency Specific or Statewide Price Agreement?
- Commodity Codes. Search this spreadsheet for applicable codes.
- Draft RFP Document.
- RFP Authorization and Plan.
- SHARE Requisition.
- Agency memo. (Explain to us why you need this RFP.)
- Horizons Declination.
- Services Determination. (If applicable.)
- Recommended Sources. (If applicable.)
- Any other supporting documents.
Ask for help